Dear NYSA Community,
Happy New Year!
The whole world is in uproar because of Omicron these days.
I hope the end of this tunnel will come soon.
We updated our school Covid 19 guidelines.
Please read and follow.
When at school :
1. Check the body temperature.
2. Wash or Sanitize hands.
3. Wear a mask during the lesson and staying at school.
If you don't have one, please come to the office and pick up a mask.
If you have been traveling (We follow CDC guidelines.) :
Stay home and self-quarantine for 1 week after travel, even if you test negative at 3-5 days.
If you don’t get tested, stay home and self-quarantine for 10 days after travel.
* Except for those who have been vaccinated, have tested negative for Covid-19, and are asymptomatic.
If you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19 or have symptoms (We follow CDC guidelines.) :
Quarantine if student/s or any family member have been in close contact with someone who has COVID-19,
unless the student/s have been fully vaccinated.
Students who are fully vaccinated do not need to quarantine after contact with someone
who had COVID-19 unless they have symptoms.
However, fully vaccinated people should get tested 5-7 days after their exposure,
even if they don’t have symptoms and wear a mask indoors in public for 14 days following exposure
or until their test result is negative.
Thank you and be safe!
As of 01/03/2022
Please do not attend classes and lessons if the student or any member of the student’s family is sick, especially if experiencing a fever, cough, shortness of breath, or other flu-like symptoms.
- Take online lessons at home (Same schedule / Contact us as soon as possible)
- Please post the cancellation on google classroom/communication/schedule change request (24 hours in advance / send text message to 201-787-9911)
- Please note that school access is restricted and lessons are not available if there are any symptoms or inappropriate body temperature tests. Also, in this case, you cannot apply makeup, so please pay special attention.