Dear NYSA community,
We are very happy to be able to perform again at Montclair State University this winter.
Hopefully all of our students join it.
There are so many good reasons why children should do recitals/concerts,
but today I picked these three, please read those. :)
What the recitals provide :
1. An opportunity to feel successful.
Learning the instrument requires many, many hours of solo practice.
Performing gives your child the recognition they deserve for their hard work.
2. A chance for your child to experience nervousness… and to realize that those feelings are okay.
We like to protect our children from feeling uncomfortable,
but in “real life” these feelings are part-and-parcel of being human.
Early experiences with successfully conquering nerves gives children confidence.
3. Recitals give you the opportunity to provide genuine and heart-felt praise.
Bring on the photos and videos and big hugs and flushed-face smiles.
Let your child know just how much you recognize their efforts and watch their commitment to the lessons soar.
1. When : Jan 8th 2023
1) Piano : 1/8/2023 1:30PM (*Rehearsal starts 1PM)
2) Violin/Viola/Cello/Guitar : 1/8/2023 4:30PM (*Rehearsal starts 4PM)
2. Where : Jed Leshowitz Recital Hall at John J. Cali School Of Music in Montclair State University
3. Concert Fee : One instrument-$60, Two instruments-$110
*Need to register by 11/05/22.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact me by text or email.
ALL Students & Guests must park at Parking Building!!!
If not, you may receive parking ticket.